Refund and Cancellation Policy
- No refunds are allowed unless for exceptional circumstances which will be discussed with the managers and directors.
- Break Free Barrow shall be entitled to cancel your booking at any time. If Break Free decides to cancel your booking it shall use its reasonable endeavours to notify you as soon as possible. You shall be entitled to a full refund in the event of cancellation under this clause, but no other compensation shall be payable.
- If it proves necessary to close the Activities for reasons beyond the control of Break Free Barrow and in circumstances where your party has commenced participation in the Activities, you shall not be entitled to any refund (in part or in whole). In such circumstances Break Free may, but shall not be obliged to, offer alternative dates or times at reduced rates.
- Break Free has no cancellations, if you cannot attend a booking, Break Free will rearrange this for you if enough notice (24 hours) is given.
- If you re-arrange your booking within 24 hours of your booking taking place then you will incur a £20 surcharge.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
- Subject to any terms agreed in writing between Break Free and you, our charges shall be calculated at our current rates and payment in full shall be due at the time of booking. The charges include the cost of purchasing the Activities. Payment may be made by debit or credit card either on line or by contacting the our booking line.
- You can make payment with the following cards
REFUNDS AND AMENDMENTS
- Payments made by debit or credit card will be refunded to the same card or, if the card has subsequently expired, by cheque. Payments made by Gift Voucher will be refunded by the issuing of a replacement Gift Voucher to the same value.
- Where multiple forms of payment are used, Break Free reserves the right to refund any monies due on a refund or amendment by credit or cheque.
- Except as otherwise provided in these Terms and Conditions Break Free shall not be responsible for the loss, or damage, of or to any property or to any person arising from the booking of or participation in the Activities.
- Parking facilities are available at the site, and any vehicles are left at the owners’ risk and subject to any conditions and the payment of any fees as may be required by the provider of such facilities at the site location.
- Except as otherwise provided in these Terms and Conditions any liability of Break Free shall be limited to the refund of any charges paid to Break Free.
- Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions is intended to nor shall limit the liability of Break Free in respect of death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Break Free or of its employees, agents or contractors.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal invalid or otherwise unenforceable it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- Nothing above shall confer on any third party any benefit or the right to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions.
- These Booking Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and Break Free and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.